association air-soft Index du Forum
association air-soft
Bonjour, Bienvenue sur notre Forum ici ....

association air-soft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD]->Full*Version Syd.icate Ware ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    association air-soft Index du Forum -> Team AKC -> REX des parties
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aldnan

Masculin
Point(s): 169
Moyenne de points: 1,55

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]->Full*Version Syd.icate Ware Répondre en citant

Full Version Sydicate Ware > bit.ly/1TLA2ca

Still...my...fav...method...of...creating...web...pages;...ever...since...my...webwork...proudly...features...the...tag...Various....options....are....provided,....try....them....one....by....oneFinally...got...over...my...fear...for...Windows,...started...programming...with...Borland...CBuilder...and...Visual...Studio...5Learned....ARM....assembler,....and....was....so....impressed....by....that....I....wrote....an....ARM....disassembler....years....later....for....Windows....(I....call....it....DisArm.)Favourites...at...the...time...were...Xenon...II...(of...course)...and...the...first...game...to...frighten...me:...Dungeon...MasterEver...since...I...discovered...how...to...read...a...Spectrum...tape...without...starting...the...program...I've...been...tinkering...with...data...formats;...it...has...been...a...hobby...since...(some...might...say...'obsession')Comments..and..reviews..↑..↓..morpheus..2016-04-10..0..point..thanx!!!I1ts..my..favourite!!..↑..↓..longDADDYlegy2k..2016-01-29..0..point..DOS..version..the..original..syndicate,..a..masterpiece..from..back..in..the..day.very..easy..to..play..and..highly..addictive,..I..bought..*syndicate..wars*..years..later..but..gave..up..on..it,..it..just..was..too..hard..to..control..my..agents.it..was..like..bullfrog..re-invented..the..wheel..when..they..DIDN'T..have..to,..there..was..nothing..wrong..with..the..goddamn..wheel.what..a..shameMine..was..worse.)Description..of..Syndicate..In..1993,..Electronic..Arts,..IncThe....jump....from....Spectrum....to....XTs....and....a....single....AT....wasn't....spectacular,....but....had....a....lot....of....fun....chasing....the....boss's....secretary....in....the....freebie....Novell....Netware....network....maze....game1984:...Got...meself...a...proper...job...after...finishing...school...and...getting...more...than...a...few...hints...from...my...parents...(I...took...a...long...vacation)....Another....project....:)Dungeon....Master....map....wish....I....had....that....one....15....years....ago!Two....Vorpal....blades....to....be....collected....I...still...have...it...but...its...interface...card...is...an...ISAAlso,....we....try....to....upload....manuals....and....extra....documentations....when....possibleSo..at..last..I..started..programming..in..a..sensible..language,..and..for..PCslove..the..original↑...↓...Ashley...2015-05-20...0...point...DOS...version...Awesome...gameplay...↑...↓...CHEATMASTER...2014-07-08...-1...point...DOS...version...CALL...YOURSELF...COOPERTEAM...YOU...GET...BEST...WEAPONS...↑...↓...cesc1...2014-04-24...0...point...DOS...version...CYBER...PUNK...AT...ITS...BEST!...↑...↓...Andronicus...2014-02-02...-1...point...DOS...version...Ur...GREAT...!!!!!!...↑...↓...Leonida...2014-01-28...-1...point...DOS...version...thanks...↑...↓...tony-gee...2014-01-19...1...point...DOS...version...Been...a...long...time!...Can't...wait...Very Happy...↑...↓...vcorp...2013-11-15...-1...point...DOS...version...use...dosbox...to...get...it...working...^^...↑...↓...Niame...2013-10-18...0...point...DOS...version...jay...synd.exe...I...haven't...played...this...in...over...a...decade...and...I...remember...typing...that...into...dos...so...many...times...YIKES...thats...kinda...scaryImagine..your..first..fruit..machine..gameI....still....have....that....computer....somewhere,....but....haven't....used....it....for....years....nowBought....a....second-hand....Acorn....Archimedes....A3000....for....a....lot....of....money....(about....a....1000....Euros,....not....counting....Euro....inflation)Started....programming....in....Spectrum....Basic,....started....using....a....Basic-to....assembler....compiler,....learned....Z80....assembler....by....optimizing....this....codeAlt....names....,....Higher....Functions,....Cyber....Assault,....BOB,........Year....1993....Platform....DOS....Released....in....United....States....Genre....Action,....Strategy....Theme....Cyberpunk..../....Dark....Sci-Fi,....Real-Time....Publisher....Electronic....Arts,....IncJust....about....every....year....since....then:....various....upgrades,....and....occasionally....a....brand....new....PCFirst...time...was...ages...ago,...checking...out...the...GRF...file...format...and...bitmap...graphics;...around...2001...I...first...got...a...grip...on...the...3D...graphics;...around...2003...a...first...attempt...at...the...star...map...was...made.I..really..should've..registered..that..one..as..a..trademark!Wrote....a....Julia....set....program....in....ARM....assembler....which....almost....ran....real-time;....played....Lemmings....and....wrote....a....desktop....program....which....had....the....hapless....beasties....walk....over....(and....drop....off)....the....edges....of....the....windows....(I....also....wrote....a....Windows....version........but....it's....not....that....good)Favourite...PC...games...from...that...time...on...were...(and...are)...Bullfrog's...Syndicate,...Settlers...2...and...3,...Dune...II,...Frontier:Elite...2,...Warcraft...2,...Command...&...Conquer,...and...Doom(in..a..good..way)..downloading..nowI...still...brag...about...owning...one,...though↑....↓....honestfi....2013-08-18....-1....point....DOS....version....Couldn't....get....it....to....work....on....Windows....7....↑....↓....jay....2013-08-14....-3....points....DOS....version....I'm....stuck!....Please....help,....which....file....starts....the....game???....↑....↓....Ju....2013-06-28....1....point....DOS....version....Hi....↑....↓....Tobbe....2013-06-22....-1....point....DOS....version....I....spent....many....nights....playing....Syndicate....1995....-....2000....↑....↓....DDA1975....2012-12-16....-1....point....DOS....version....Amazing....old....game....↑....↓....Tq....2012-08-27....1....point....DOS....version....This....game....is....brilliant....,....i....spent....a....lot....of....time....playing....it....on....amiga,....↑....↓....Huhn....2012-01-22....0....point....DOS....version....Huhuh....↑....↓....Computerdad....2011-04-17....0....point....DOS....version....This....game....is....very....good,....you....need....to....plan....a....strategy....and....complete....the....mission....to....pass....levels,....good....game....See....older....comments....(11)....Syndicate..has..an..addon..available:..Syndicate:..American..Revolt,..don't..miss..it!..It....ran....just....a....tad....faster....than....the....XTs....at....work,....and....my....little....brother....gave....me....a....copy....of....Borlands....Turbo....C,....which....ran....smoothlyNever..bothered..to..buy..the..Extended..Basic..cartridge,..started..programming..'games'..neverthelessSimply...because...it...was...rated..."the...best...home...computer...available"...at...that...timeProbably...1989:...Yeah...somewhere...around...that...time...I...was...a...total...bithead...myself...(hah) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    association air-soft Index du Forum -> Team AKC -> REX des parties Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'